1300GS Unsurance

gsman1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity has anyone insured a 1300 GS for sake of argument one that costs more than 20K. I know when first got my1250 Rallye for £18300 insurance was pretty expensive for me , SouthYorkshire 66 years old, full NCB and IAM advanced rider.

Just out of curiosity has anyone insured a 1300 GS for sake of argument one that costs more than 20K. I know when first got my1250 Rallye for £18300 insurance was pretty expensive for me , SouthYorkshire 66 years old, full NCB and IAM advanced rider.
There are none available for delivery yet, so not sure how anyone would have insured one.

HX73NWG is a reg plate in a Youtube vlog, presumably covered on a dealer courtesy bike policy. MCN Compare recognises the plate but they do not have any R1300 listed in the drop down where you choose the model. Caveat emptor for early adopters.

Well a couple of customers have collected theirs over the last week at my local dealers .
Wow, didn't know they were available, my dealer told me not being given to customers until November earliest

Back
Top Bottom