2024 ADV350 . Which heated grips?

Taggycar

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m collecting a new ADV 350 in a few days. I want to fit heated grips . It looks like the Oxford ones will do nicely?
I want something that will fit easily and look neat .
Any ADV owners can advise/recommend most suitable aftermarket grips?
Thanks in advance

The Honda ones aren't the warmest ones around, but the setting is displayed on the instrument panel, switch off with the ignition and look integrated. If you're commuting etc in all weathers, then I'd look at other options like the ones in the post above, or the Oxford ones that look similar.

Go for the best, go for Oxford.
I had those on my ADV350. I had the ones with a separate control panel. Wire them to the switched live in the fuse box.
Very hot, and warm up quickly.
Don’t get the ones with the integrated control, they aren’t as hot.

The Honda ones aren't the warmest ones around, but the setting is displayed on the instrument panel, switch off with the ignition and look integrated. If you're commuting etc in all weathers, then I'd look at other options like the ones in the post above, or the Oxford ones that look similar.

Yes, I’ve got the OEM ones on my Forza, they’re not very good

If I’d have known I’d have gone for aftermarket

Have Oxford on my 750 xadv. Check width, since original grips are quite narrow. There are different widths of Oxfords, and the outer edge may be trimmed if need be. Bullet connectors they come with are shite, and give regular bad connections.

Another vote for the Daytona’s mine have the control button and lamp built into the left grip so it can be covered with your hand at night, easy to fit on the ADV, simple to control with glove and a nice level of heat - turn them on and they go full heat for about 5 mins unless you turn them down, full heat is too warm for me as is full heat on the GS and I use it all year round.

The OEM heated grips are shockingly bad.

Back
Top Bottom