2024 Ninja 7 Hybrid

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
05229f2e3bcede80a05a217254ead3f7.jpg

94a52df534226209f2ae049ff5412bb1.png

The world's first* strong hybrid** motorcycle offers riders a number of new riding experiences: a mid-size package with the instant acceleration of a 1,000cc-class supersport model from a standing start (with e-boost), fuel economy on par with the 250cc-class, and button-shift sport riding. With three different drive modes each offering a distinct riding character and numerous innovative features for riders to explore, the Ninja 7 Hybrid truly changes the game, ushering in a new era in riding experience.

Details here

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Thetwatcantalk

Wonder how many mortgages we will need for one of these wonders and how much a replacement battery will be when the time comes. This was on the KAWASAKI stand at the NEC show last year and will probably be so again this year.

Most alternative energy bikes I have seen, have included odd space-age styling, weird front end suspension, awful looking seats.., basically a load of stuff that simply didn't need fixing.

So whilst I won't be buying one, I do like the fact that the Kawasaki still looks like a motorbike, and hopefully all the design brains (and cash) have been focused on the power train rather than trying to reinvent steering geometry, for instance.

Back
Top Bottom