Algarve - Somewhere to park a classic car for a couple of months this summer

Roberto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, might seem a bit of an odd one.. but hey, who knows. Am looking to potentially store our 1968 Triumph 2000 somewhere in the Algarve this summer; in essence would be looking to drive down, store the car safely for a couple of months, fly back and then collect later in the summer.
Any help, local knowledge or suggestions welcome... did something similar with two bikes a few years ago in Greece and good ol' GSer came up trumps.

PS sorry if in wrong section, my bad...

We did six weeks at Faro airport longstay a few years back and it was less than £100 but you do have to leave your keys. Even the main airport parking is not silly money.

Thanks - yep and sorry I probably should have said, I'd prefer not to leave it in an airport car park, that's probably the one place I;d like not to leave it longer term, as it's an old girl and you can pretty much get into the thing with a spoon, so if anyone knew anything more niche perhaps... :)

Perhaps Jose, the Commandant Generalisimo of the Portuguese section would like to start an NCP franchise? :D

Perhaps Jose, the Commandant Generalisimo of the Portuguese section would like to start an NCP franchise? :D

Perhaps he can practice his expanding knowledge of the Portuguese tongue, to negotiate Tossers’ discounts at Pedro’s vehicle lot, Donkey Road.

Back
Top Bottom