DriveModeDashboard with Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3

The Carpe is just a controller ??

what software / front end are you going to use ?
Yes, got the Carpe controller arriving tomorrow, and I'm going to stick with MRA mostly as I do all of my planning with that now, and as long as it's an Android, the Carpe controller app allows you to configure it's access and control via Bluetooth to most things, including HUD's within the app, and you now get a pro version of Locus Map included, so I may have a play with that to. Try a bit of everything and settle on what works for me, which may not be what works for anyone else. There's no off road involved with my setup as it's on a V100 or V7 Guzzi, so A-B via Z with the routes I've created. It's still a very interesting thread for me, especially to see what you guys are doing with these bigger setups.

The Bikesocial vid from a couple of days ago about the Carpe controller was pretty good and they rated it very highly.

Another update,

I went back to the original setup

Tablet in a brodit mount, short ram arm on a ultimate addons bar / ball mount

I added the sunshade as i was expecting some crap weather on the latest trip and it didn't disappoint!

Southcoast to Moffat in non stop rain & then Moffat to Strontian in more heavy rain.

I can confirm the tablet was fine, the sunshade got a bit damp, its heavy duty card, so it dried out overnight

I stuck with copilot, but for some reason i cant find a night mode, which means at night its too bright so had to turn the brightness down, and yes forgot to turn it up today, so couldnt see it in bright sunshine lol

Another update,

I went back to the original setup

Tablet in a brodit mount, short ram arm on a ultimate addons bar / ball mount

I added the sunshade as i was expecting some crap weather on the latest trip and it didn't disappoint!

Southcoast to Moffat in non stop rain & then Moffat to Strontian in more heavy rain.

I can confirm the tablet was fine, the sunshade got a bit damp, its heavy duty card, so it dried out overnight

I stuck with copilot, but for some reason i cant find a night mode, which means at night its too bright so had to turn the brightness down, and yes forgot to turn it up today, so couldnt see it in bright sunshine lol
Copilot does have a “dark” which corresponds to the phones day/night.
Go to settings, styles.IMG_7834.png

Back
Top Bottom