F700GS

mad-dawg

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello
I have purchased a 2013 F700GS, which has a had a degree of weathering.......
Good service history and has a wheel at each end an engine in the middle so if I ignore the corrosion its fine. :ROFLMAO:

If anyone has the following in their loft/shed/garage etc I could be a potential customer.
Haynes book of untruths (any condition as long as all the pages are there.
Comfort Seat (my seat cover is tatty so an upgrade makes sense)
800GS Touring windshield with support bar.
Bar risers
Mud sling type jobbie
Fender extender (unlikely I know)
Good quality crash bars
Any unused service spares, brake pads, air filter etc. (Every time I sell a bike I end up with a cache of parts I bought for the next service so there may be someone else who is as weird as me).

Cheers

Or a Rallye seat?
Scrub the Haynes book, I found one cheap :clap
Thanks

I guess you know a seat from an 08 onwards F650 & 800 will also fit a F700GS. The 800 adventure seat will not fit.

Hi Steve, thanks for the information, I knew the first part of that but did not know the adventure seat was different
Cheers
Tony

Hi Steve, thanks for the information, I knew the first part of that but did not know the adventure seat was different
Cheers
Tony
Yep its the shape of the tank, so where the seat and tank meet its different. Nearly everything is transferrable on the f650/800/700. Crashbars/exhausts/panniers / headlight etc. The 700 has a slightly different screen fitting. There are a range of crash bars , lowers only , uppers and lowers. Ebay is always worth a scour. I bought Adventure spec ones off here, they were on my F650 and now my F700.

Thanks for the info, when people come out of hibernation they may venture into the shed and discover something that they want to convert to beer tokens.

Its great that there is such a wealth of useful information in this section
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom