GS-911 diagnostics, new software tools released

I enquired about being the UK distributor for these. Didn't take it any further as wondered just how many i'd sell.

And i'd have been selling them bang on what they recommend as the RRP. Not the prices i've seen :augie
It’s a real pity you didn’t take on the business, I’m sure you would have sold a few, especially if there was a forum section here specifically to support it. Everyone would have benefited :(

Not wanting to pee in anyone's pool or anything, just a gentle reminder that this is a Beta release of software.

That means it has been a testing cycle, during which some volunteer GS-911 owners tested the basic functions of the new software and provided feedback.

Thanks for all your support guys! just to let you know that it is no longer a Beta release... all 903.x Beta versions are superceded by the official 904 release.

904.png

New:

* Added support for some new models:F800RG650GSG450X

* Service reminders (on all models that support Service reminders)
* Idle Actuator Calibration function for all CAN-bus R-Series motorcycles
* Support reading of "Distance to next valve-clearance check" for F and K-series
* Brake-pad wear indicator reset on K1200GT
* Added full functionality for ABS-N (including real-time values and Bleed tests)
* Enhanced real-time values for all Engine Control units
* Plotting of Lambda sensor voltage (Lambda functional test)
* Configurable units of measure (km/mi & Celsius/Fahrenheit)
* Support for checking Main stand and seat-belt switch operation on C1 and C1-200
* Basic support for Tyre Pressure (RDC), Anti-theft Alarm (DWA) and Radio (RBT) control modules
* Introducing the Professional and Enthusiast versions. (compare versions)
* Easy online upgrades from Enthusiast to Professional version
* Updated fault codes (current up to 2009)
* New GUI (Graphic User Interface)

* Automatic USB driver installation
* 64bit support for XP/Vista

The updated Function Chart, shows the functionality available per model.

...and lastly, see what we are up to next, on the Roadmap page (lots more to come... by June we'll cover full Service maintenance functionality on ALL single F650, G650 and C1 models... (ABS & ENGINE)... rest of the models to follow...).

For detailed descriptions of the new functionality, see the online User Manual

Read more on http://www.hexcode.co.za

Feedback always welcome!

best,
Stephan

Just got a new mobile (Nokia 6110c) that supports the GS-911 software, loaded it up and got it running on Bluetooth - No wires!

If I break down now I should be able to see what the problem is, even if I cant fix it :D it even gives real time values like side stand switch and kill switch operation,

I like it! :JB

* Configurable units of measure (km/mi & Celsius/Fahrenheit)

Very nice.

Not a big deal for some. But I miss the Honda's ability to switch [1] between kmh/mph when out of the UK. It makes judging fuel left against distance to fuel station gambles easier when your brain is fried.

[1] by holding down a button for a few secs.

Back
Top Bottom