Hex 911 tft upgrade

BlackCountryBiker

Vlogging for a laugh
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,
Is anyone who owns a Hex 911 doing the tft updates. If so how much and where are you located? obviously nearer the better but happy to travel. I’m in Pattingham, South Staffs

Cheers

Hi all,
Is anyone who owns a Hex 911 doing the tft updates. If so how much and where are you located? obviously nearer the better but happy to travel. I’m in Pattingham, South Staffs

Cheers
I have a GS911 (professional - so not restricted to 10 bikes).

Until I had my serious accident in September 22 I was working on a lot of GS bikes, but not done a lot since; a badly broken spine and a significant brain bleed slows you down a bit...

Anyway, I'm pretty local in Stourbridge, and I'm vertical now... So, if anyone needs access to a latest (the red one) GS911, I can help. I have adaptor leads so I can do bikes with the old round and newer oblong (OBD style) diagnostic ports... the only one I don't have is for the much older bikes.

Happy to assist with service reminder resets, coding tyre pressure sensors (I have an activation tool too), fault codes and code clearing too.

Just make a donation to breast cancer, and I'm OK with that...

Unaware of the suggested 'tft updates', I'd have thought an update was a dealer thing... Unsure if you mean things like degrees C to degrees F and 12 or 24 hour clock type changes, tyre pressures in psi as opposed to bar etc, I can certainly do that sort of stuff... (EDIT !!! - Seems I can do updated screens, changes in levels on heated grips etc etc).

Can easily plug you in and see what we can do....

Roger.

Last edited:
Hi Roger,
Thanks for the reply buddy. The dealers aren’t offering the tft upgrade service.

I’ve had a serious spinal injury too mate and I’m up to 3 surgeries now but don’t think I’ll require anymore.
The new Hex 911 plugs into the bike then you control everything via the app on your smart phone. You can change the normal GS tft load screen to the’M’ one’s and have the lean angles etc. you can also add and remove heated grip settings, ie: mine has only 2 settings but you can have up to 6. You can also cancel the permanently on front indicators on the newer models but not the rear as yet but I’ve replaced both mine with Weisers anyway.
If you look at some YouTube videos and let me know if you’re happy to do it I’d make a £30 donation.

Cheers
Dave

Hi Roger,
Thanks for the reply buddy. I’ve had the same spinal injury and in up to 3 surgeries now but don’t think I’ll required anymore. The new Hex 911 plus into the bike then you control everything via the app on your smart phone. You can change the normal GS tft load screen to the’M’ one’s abs have the lean angles etc. you can also add and remove heated grip settings, ie: mine has only 2 settings but you can have up to 6. You can also cancel the permanently on front indicators but not the rear as yet but I’ve this replaced both mine with Weisers anyway.
If you look at some YouTube videos and let me know if you’re happy to do it I’d make a £30 donation.

Cheers
Dave
I'll message you....

Back
Top Bottom