Leaked Info - New GS/R/RT

1st on a new RT

heard a rumour it is going on the new RT in 2010 ? as they are no more RT's available now, new that is!

TD

Bigger dispacement, radial valves and OHC.

Nice if it passes Euro4 emissions.

mmmmmmm :drool

Attachments

• R1250GS Oberdan abajo.jpg
    R1250GS Oberdan abajo.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 751
Oh Yes!

Forry.........Yes please!!!! love that bike!

Bring it on :thumb

TD

I think the picture is genuine as this "Oberdan Bezzi" person designed the new F800R. So they are obviously doing designs for BMW.

Try a google search for Oberdan Bezzi.

I can't find one accredited concept of his that has been taken-up by a motorcycle manufacturer. There is however lots of his concept drawings, Guzzi, Triumph and various scooters with lots of people getting excited on various forums and good old MCN publishing his stuff regularly but then, they do need to pad-out that turgid rag.

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/gilera-600cc-supersport-2009-fact-or-fiction/

Underseat pipes as standard? On a GS??

I'll believe it when I see it.

Sketch looks good apart from the pointless front mudguard.

The GS is facing increased competition

ktm_smt_990_3.jpg

B*st*rds have nicked my new colour scheme :eek

they've had a pointless back mudguard for years :nenau

Agreed :thumb2

The GS is facing increased competition

ktm_smt_990_3.jpg

Depends where you are coming from,if you're swapping from a naked or a sportsbike you might consider it an all rounder,I had a long demo ride and came to the conclusion that the SM-T only nods at practicality,the pointless panniers,tiny screen and equally tiny tank meant it wasn't for me but it's a nice bike in it's own right ;)

French problem

As here in France there is a limit of 100hp on any bike (they allow a little more) any increase in power could not be applied to models here. Thus my old tracor, with 105 hp will accelerate at th same rate as my friend's new Fireblade - as he is about 20kg heavier than i am!

Look at where the 1993 Triumph Tiger had its exhausts. A year before the 916 if I remember correctly. I could imagine BMW using the idea so the present Vario luggage is outmoded and therefore must be replaced at great cost.

Back
Top Bottom