Low height fuses?

batman1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I’m connecting the cable for my heated vest direct to my bike battery I’m trying to fit a 7.5 amp fuse into the supplied gerbing cable fuse holder however once installed, the standard fuse is too tall to allow me the fit the waterproof lid over the fuse holder?
Anyone know if I can get a lower height fuse to sort this?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 84F8DF86-1B8D-4BC6-932A-6A552A95799F.jpeg
    84F8DF86-1B8D-4BC6-932A-6A552A95799F.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 26
Oh yes that caught me out also

Though Amazon you can get bigger packs nice and cheap as I like to carry a few spares

Hi sorry to highjack this post but can any one tell me if all the fuses fitted to a 2018 1200 rallye are of the micro type or the standard blade type or a mixture of both !.
Thanks,
Ian.

Hi sorry to highjack this post but can any one tell me if all the fuses fitted to a 2018 1200 rallye are of the micro type or the standard blade type or a mixture of both !.
Thanks,
Ian.
Modern BMW bikes don't have fuses, all the circuits are protected by solid state overcurrent detection in the ECU & control modules. Actually maybe not even "modern".. my 2005RT has no fuses

I think you will find my gs has at least 3 fuses listed in the handbook , the fuses are located under the seat, may be I should have a look & find out which fuses I need to carry as spears.
Ian.

Back
Top Bottom