Mystery Part?

CarlH55

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am assembling parts of my R1150GS after my recent no start situation. Embarrassingly I find myself left with a 'cup washer' (approx 28mm). I thought it was part of the side stand switch assembly but it doesn't seem to fit back on there (it is all very tight). I have taken apart the side stand switch assembly, removed the fuel tank, and fitted a new Hall Effect Sensor. I am stumped!! Does anyone recognise this part? All advice gratefully received. Thanks all.DSCF9320.JPGDSCF9321.JPG

Have you checked through the realoem link parts finder diagrams covering the areas you have worked on? See under 'Quick Links' in the forum header.

TBH it looks more like an arbour washer from a saw table at first glance.

Have you checked through the realoem link parts finder diagrams covering the areas you have worked on? See under 'Quick Links' in the forum header.

TBH it looks more like an arbour washer from a saw table at first glance.
Thanks for your message. Yes I have checked the parts diagrams for the HES area and pulley, the fuel tank etc (removed to do the job) and the side stand switch (where I thought it was from)9c01d996-5d25-4e04-83f2-3cb94db5fd35.jpg. I was wondering if it sat between the washer (part 6) and pulley (part 5) but it is not shown as a separate part. I was also wondering if it came from elsewhere and somehow got into my magnetic parts tray!!

Back
Top Bottom