New to me, R100GS PD, just imported from Germany.

nicebikemate

Reaction score
So I've not had an airhead in 20 years but turned 40 and found a R100GS PD in Germany and imported it over, it arrived today.

I'm really curious to find out what the original colour was; there seems to be an awful lot of people on here asking for VIN interpretation but I've tried all the usual sites and as a last resort will go to the dealership on the weekend but if anyone is able to help I'd really appreciate it. 0067043r100gs.

Wish I could work out how to post a pic on here but I'm struggling... Suffice to say she's abit of a work horse, plenty of Alaska Highway stickers but she's perfect to me.

Also, if anyone has a good source to get some MPH inlays made up i'd appreciate it.... now to go do battle with the DVLA, HMRC and Adrian Flux

It’s an 11/91 R100GSPD.

As for original colour, there may be a number sticker on the subframe cross member. 672, 677 means Flash Green, for example. 659 Alpine White/Marrakesh Red (like my avatar).

If you have the 17 digit code then any vin checker should work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have the 17 digit code then any vin checker should work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yer it's a 13 digit number not a 17, havne't been able to find a vin website that'll decode it. Not sure when they went from 13 to 17 or vice versa but doens't seem uncommon... spent about an hour and a half last night trying to find info on it last night... when I went to bed it was like Rainman flashing digits and numbers and codes in my head ;)

I don't know if you found the info you needed, but the bike details are as per the image.

Original colour white/red

Back
Top Bottom