New to this site

Bloomeanie

Reaction score
A biker all my life, but new to the GS - traded a Yam FZ1 for F 650 GS Twin mainly for the age thing. Didn`t want to write myself off, and the comfort thing played a big part.
Love riding the GS - I get to see scenery more, and the fuel comsumption up in the 70`s - what`s not to like - no back or arm ache on long journeys.
Living in Barnsley, best mate is Irish, so I`ve ridden a lot North Yorkshire moors and dales, Ireland, and trips to Barcelona (Motogp), Pyrennes, Southern France, Switzerland and such.
Wish I`d had this bike earlier.

Well you have it now at least :)

Enjoy, great bikes for sure

A biker all my life, but new to the GS - traded a Yam FZ1 for F 650 GS Twin mainly for the age thing. Didn`t want to write myself off, and the comfort thing played a big part.
Love riding the GS - I get to see scenery more, and the fuel comsumption up in the 70`s - what`s not to like - no back or arm ache on long journeys.
Living in Barnsley, best mate is Irish, so I`ve ridden a lot North Yorkshire moors and dales, Ireland, and trips to Barcelona (Motogp), Pyrennes, Southern France, Switzerland and such.
Wish I`d had this bike earlier.
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome, it's an excellent and very capable bike, our single 650GS took us all over Europe

Back
Top Bottom