Original GS artwork of your BIKE

simon thomas

www.2ridetheworld.com
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
GS Origianal Artwork

Dear All,

..Ever fancied a personalzed poster/drawing of your beloved machine hanging from your wall or as a screen saver on your PC...?

After looking long and hard for GS related artwork of my "pride & Joy", without success, I decided to create my own. Along the way I created artwork for friends & members of this site who wanted a poster/drawing/artwork of their bikes.

to view some of my work click here: GS ARTWORK ...the iamges are samll low resolution jpg files, to speed up download time.

My artwork is produced in Vector format using CorelDraw 11, which means whether, the image is produced A4 size or bill board size the image maintains its clarity, proportions and detail.

I've digitaly drawn many of the GS Fleet including the Adventure model, with and without large fuel tank and other additionals like lowered seat.

Not all the colours are available yet, but if you want a copy and I've not yet done it, just let me know.

Prices for the Artwork are as follows:

Does £25 sound OK for the artwork, there's over 4 weeks work there so hope you dont think it's to much?

You'll get a CD from me including 4 different file formats ensuring you can print it off your end either on your printer or take it to a professional print company.

If the price is OK, then pop a cheque in the post for £25 and a note of your address and I will get a CD off to you by return or email it to you.

If you want me to send you a print (aswell) then add the following to the price: Print sizes and cost:

A4 (297210mm) @ £6
A3 (297420mm @ £8
A2 (420594mm) -quit big-@ £14
A1 (594841mm) -very big-@ £21
A0 (8411189) -Bloody Huge-@ £32

My address is:

Simon Thomas
3 High Street
Wivelscombe
Somerset
TA4 2JX

Thanks again for your interest in my work