Pannier rack manufacturer identification

cozi70

Reaction score
Evening. I'm looking information regarding the manufacturer of the pannier racks on the gs.
They look a bit like my Stahlkoffer kit but are different.
I've touratech,givi and hepco Becker stuff here and none are a straightforward fit. Cheers in advance.
I'm trying to work out how to upload and image.

Evening. I'm looking information regarding the manufacturer of the pannier racks on the gs.
They look a bit like my Stahlkoffer kit but are different.
I've touratech,givi and hepco Becker stuff here and none are a straightforward fit. Cheers in advance.
I'm trying to work out how to upload and image.
To upload an image from your phone its probably easier to send it to yourself via an email and save it to your hard drive. (like the downloads folder)

then in this box where you type there is a icon that looks like a picture (next to a smiley face), click on that Screenshot 2024-01-01 205453.png

Then navigate to where the picture is saved and seelect it and click ok and it will then upload

You can type something before you click on the icon and it will show ABOVE the picture or if you upload and then type it will show the text after the picture

To upload an image from your phone its probably easier to send it to yourself via an email and save it to your hard drive. (like the downloads folder)

then in this box where you type there is a icon that looks like a picture (next to a smiley face), click on that View attachment 298836

Then navigate to where the picture is saved and seelect it and click ok and it will then upload

You can type something before you click on the icon and it will show ABOVE the picture or if you upload and then type it will show the text after the picture

I don't think that as a non Subscriber, he can upload pics... :nenau

2017 standard GS, picture of rack is in the link as I can't post a picture unfortunately.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom