Princetown Coffee

DevonAl

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
How about a Coffee/Breakfast/cake etc in Princetown, 3 cafes to choose from, maybe the old Police Station? I’m not around much in October so was thinking 12 or 13th October, make a change to go west.

Al.

Having been going to Princetown for years, think the Fox Tor is the better cafe.

Went to Old Police House yesterday for a coffee plus fish and chips. Great staff and a friendly welcome plus easy parking and seating outside with fresh air :cool:

Went to Old Police House yesterday for a coffee plus fish and chips. Great staff and a friendly welcome plus easy parking and seating outside with fresh air :cool:
Parking is the same wherever you go in Prince Town. Staff were fine when I was there in the summer. But IMHO the coffee, cake and pasties were better in the Fox, but each to their own, there is nothing wrong with the Old Police House.

Parking is the same wherever you go in Prince Town. Staff were fine when I was there in the summer. But IMHO the coffee, cake and pasties were better in the Fox, but each to their own, there is nothing wrong with the Old Police House.
A friend used to visit loads of coffee and cake stops keeping a little book of the best ones. He had masses in his book and used to have a great laugh rating them out of 10 when having a cream tea. I bet both cafe's are in his handbook :)

A friend used to visit loads of coffee and cake stops keeping a little book of the best ones. He had masses in his book and used to have a great laugh rating them out of 10 when having a cream tea. I bet both cafe's are in his handbook :)
Hi Al
Up for this if on the Thursday as have family commitments on the Friday.
S

Can't do the Thursday now and not sure about the Friday. As my back is still dodgy and I was unsure about a 150 mile round trip I'll have to give this one a miss. Sorry, chaps.

Going to cancel tomorrow in Princetown, weather not looking too good and as only myself & Steve had confirmed going probably easier to try another date.

Al.

Ohh, a coffee and cake... that I didn't miss by the look of things. I was that way too that weekend at the BMW Club Hippo Rally at North Tawton. I've not checked in for a few weeks to the SW section.

I was in Princetown that Friday and Saturday using it as a base to walk from. Had coffee both days. Met some bikers on Monkey bikes having a great time.

Back
Top Bottom