Rugged Roads Summer Offer

Annette

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
From today until 31st August 2014, Rugged Roads are offering a 10% discount on all of their own manufactured products. Including all the brand new products we're just loading up onto the website.

On the shopping basket page please put the code GS0714 into the voucher code box to receive the discount.

If you've got any questions, drop me a PM, email or call.

Good to meet you both today and to give up some of your weekend. Really impressed with the range and quality of your products. I will be back! Steve :thumb2

PS - expect some KTM 990 interest! :green gri

Steve
Great to meet you at the weekend. Hope you enjoyed your BBQ, and weren't in trouble for being out so long. :beerjug:

We're always happy to have people come and visit us to have a look before making any decision. Just let us know when you'd like to come so we can get the coffee on :)

just been looking for a couple of bits for my F700 GS - your offer of 10% discount might just swing it ! Appreciated !!!

I may have missed this offer but have to say you give excellent service, I ordered some bits late Thursday night and they arrived today :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom