SHOWERS and ALL.

Mr Dahoum,

Whilst appreciating the humour in your reply I expect there are a number of people who have not been before and would actually like a serious response.

:beerjug:

Richard stevely said:
Mr Dahoum,

Whilst appreciating the humour in your reply I expect there are a number of people who have not been before and would actually like a serious response.

Just turn up and pay - couldn't be easier :thumb Steve has posted everything you need to know !!! Times/Location/facilities/food/drink/showers/entertainment.

Richard stevely said:
Mr Dahoum,

Oh I'm sure one of the sensible chaps will be along in a minute :thumb

In the meantime I suggest a read of the thread would help. It's the first at the new venue so who knows what will happen - there's even showers ffs :eek:

Richard stevely said:
Mr Dahoum,

Hi!

I have never been at Hogroast before.

Sissies, like me, book a B&B in the city, and walk up to the rugby club and do 90% of what Dahoum wrote! :beer:

Dig in old Hogroast posts, and get an idèa of if it is suitable for kids - I don't know. But I guess most wifes/girlfriends who has been at a meeting and slept in a tent before are going to survive... -Don't you think Dahoum? :)

:beer: Liv.

Back
Top Bottom