Spanns garage closed down

Ted

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Spanns MOT Garage closed. Used them for years just tried to book and all closed down and looks empty. Any suggestions for a bike mot station around Northwich/Knutsford in Cheshire Thanks.

Hi Ted,
Closed a while ago, won't be long before it's housing. :(
A mate of mine recommended Mill Lane Garage in Kingsley, not used them myself yet though (3 bikes out of mot now :blast)
Cheers
Mark

Thanks Mark. Been a while hope you're well. Booked in to 2Macs for tomorrow Pootler as its just up the road from me. Web site looks good so give it a try.

MOT all done and dusted. Impressive display of trophies and pictures in shop/reception, TT and a few Trial ones, nice cup of coffee as well(y). Quick chat and they can do servicing on the GS. Have the electronic kit to do all sorts + reset service lights. Probably give them a try next service after last visit to williams:cautious:

A very good guy to deal with first used him during Covid lockdown when Tim at Hammer & Tongs in Warrington closed down. Have been back a few times for MOT's and other stuff and always good service.

Didnt know Hammer and Tong had gone as well:oops: Bit far from me but used them a few times over years..

Back
Top Bottom