Sunday 21 July - All day ride - 200+ miles starting from Chelmsford

Wapping

Reaction score
Sunday 21 July

An allday ride (200 miles plus)

Meet at: Tesco, Princes Road (near the Miami roundabout) Chelmsford at 09:00 for 09:30 departure.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=te...d,+Chelmsford,+Essex,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=13

Fuel available at Tesco (or the Esso station nearby for the truly fussy)

Full tanks of fuel on setting off please, as we probably won’t stop for anything but a coffee on the outward leg.

Destination……. ???

Finishing the day at…. Great Dunmow'ish probably, as I will then cut across to take the M11 home.

Depending on numbers we’ll use the marker ‘drop-off’ system, so we’ll need a volunteer or three for tail-end Charlie duties, please.

Please Miss, where are we going.....

North Norfolk coast or a repeat of something I did in the car last Saturday, across to Southwold via the scenic route, which is a bit closer.

Top day out - thanks for setting this up. Bloody chilly (by comparison) in Hunny!

Agreed, many thanks as always Richard. Look forward to the next one when, no doubt, Paula will be on a GSA. Charlie, good to see you after 30 years!

Andrew

Good day out, 330 miles and a bit. Thanks for the company.

Had a text from Paula, who says "Hi and thanks for the day to you both". She does really well on the little ER6F, a rider who has really grown in confidence.

Looks like most of August and September are full, so I'm not sure when I / we might get out again.

Back
Top Bottom