V85TT 3 new variants for 2024

Jazbee

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Saw this today, interesting they split into a base, road biased model, and 2 slightly more off road capable models, engine output up slightly (but only to 80hp which the euro4 was originally) now euro5+ . Some mods, new parts..... nothing that would drag me away from my 2023 Guardia D'Onore though 😀

Variable valve timing too not to mention cast alloy wheels on the base model. The TT looks the dogs in red and white too!

Some nice subtle updates. I'm so pleased they're not dropping it when the Stelvio is released. It really is a cracking bike. I know it's subjective but I love the way the V100 motor delivers the power, which is what will make me change to the Stelvio. Sadly I can't afford to keep both.

the Anti knock sensor very desirable to save the engine from pinking. Wish they designed it in earlier. Recently acquired a 21 plate travel because its a good bike to a2 restrict. Like it a lot just got to get other family members to use premium fuel during summer. You change gear a bit more on a restricted bike not much over 5000 rpm but fine for son whilst I keep my f800GSA.

the one with the alloys looks lovely and i see it has the Aprilia type lower front mudguard now!

Barry

I wonder how they are going to price and market the updated V85 vs the V100 Stelvio. Make it too close in price to the Stelvio V100 and few are going to go for the smaller bike as the biggest difference between them is performance that would be well an extra 2 grand or so.

the Anti knock sensor very desirable to save the engine from pinking. Wish they designed it in earlier. Recently acquired a 21 plate travel because its a good bike to a2 restrict. Like it a lot just got to get other family members to use premium fuel during summer. You change gear a bit more on a restricted bike not much over 5000 rpm but fine for son whilst I keep my f800GSA.
https://postimg.cc/vgRhLSfT

I prefer the look of the previous welded tube brackets for the headlight light and luggage rack but the new pieces will work just as well and likely be easier to manufacture. A bit more power and better wind management are welcome. I like the red and white paint. Nice update Guzzi!

I see all the 2023 models have £1000 off now.

Guardia d’ONORE limited edition (1946 made) bike is now down to £11,500. It was around £13,500 18 months ago....Great price that

Have they done away with the V85TT Adventure variant which included aluminium panniers and top case? Here at least, that version was the best deal if the buyer wanted top load panniers.

Now that the front bracketry has been re-designed, I would be interested to see if the new shape screen fits the 2020 85TT.

Now that the front bracketry has been re-designed, I would be interested to see if the new shape screen fits the 2020 85TT.
I don't think so, as I read it was a five position adjustable screen on the new bike.

I’m a bit confused with the variable valve timing, some sites mention it, others don’t. If this new model does have it, I’m amazed that they haven’t made a bigger deal out of it, it’s a pretty big step forward in the tech stakes.

I’m a bit confused with the variable valve timing, some sites mention it, others don’t. If this new model does have it, I’m amazed that they haven’t made a bigger deal out of it, it’s a pretty big step forward in the tech stakes.
Yup, just what I thought. Horsepower and torque back to about where the E4 models were. So unless they’ve gone for fuel consumption instead of power it seems like this might be misreported. Happy to be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom