Wanted 701

RussT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After spending the weekend riding mime my brother sold his T7 and is looking for a late model 701 enduro . Let me know if anyone knows if one

Very few second-hand ones about at the moment.

My current 2021 model 701 Enduro will be for sale at Judd Racing later this week as it's going in as a part ex. this Wednesday. Give Ben a call on 0115 822 6373.

Very few second-hand ones about at the moment.

My current 2021 model 701 Enduro will be for sale at Judd Racing later this week as it's going in as a part ex. this Wednesday. Give Ben a call on 0115 822 6373.

Any chance of you listing it on here first to save someone a few quid?

Any chance of you listing it on here first to save someone a few quid?

Bit of a spur of the moment purchase and given it's going the day after tomorrow and I am getting a fair deal from Judd - will stick with the part ex route.

Cheers

Paul

Cheers Paul looks immaculate

Pictures probably make it look a little better than it is in the flesh but it is in good condition - 4,600 miles and 23 months old. Will be going back bog standard other than Oxford heated grips, and the official Husqvarna shorter rear mud guard/number plate holder. Tyres are good - Bridgestone AX41 on the front and Maxxis EO7+ on the rear.

Bit of a spur of the moment purchase and given it's going the day after tomorrow and I am getting a fair deal from Judd - will stick with the part ex route.

Cheers

Paul

I shall go and have a look at that at Judd once its there :thumb2. What are you replacing it with Paul ?

Ryan.

I shall go and have a look at that at Judd once its there :thumb2. What are you replacing it with Paul ?

Ryan.

Strangely enough having bought this one second-hand from Judd last October and putting 1,700 or so miles on it since and really enjoyed it, I have decided to treat myself to:

A brand spanking new one :D

Lovely ! Health to enjoy.

Ryan.

Strangely enough having bought this one second-hand from Judd last October and putting 1,700 or so miles on it since and really enjoyed it, I have decided to treat myself to:

A brand spanking new one :D

mmm... i see both your old and your new one have pillion grab rails fitted... mine doesnt... they came in a box when i picked mine up ...... did Judd's fit those ? Looks like it has the pillion footpegs on the new one as well

My old one came with pillion footpegs in a box but no grab rails which I later bought off ebay and are needed to fit the Husky rack for the clip on bag. They also give you something to grab onto when pulling it out of a hedge!

Asked Judd to fit the pillion kit simply because it's a bit of a pain drilling the holes in the bodywork. Pillion footpegs will come off again as soon as the bike gets home ;)

Back
Top Bottom