Wiring Danali T3 Turn Signal Pods

Mark D

Reaction score
Hi All,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I have a 2018 R1200GS which I have an ezCAN Gen 1 fitted. I didn't fit it myself, it was done by another chap who I am no longer in contact with.

On my ezcan, I only have one pigtail left and I want to install a pair f Danili T3 turn signal/DRL pods, and although Danali says they are canbus friendly, the limited instructions that cam with them are not.

So, I wanted to wire them directly into my bike and although I have emailed Danali asking for guidance and or better instruction, I have sadly heard nothing.

I have heard that it is possible to daisy-chain an ezCAN Gen Two to a Gen One, but I have no idea how and probably not worth buying another just to install a pair of light pods.

Anyway, any help and or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a stack,

Mark

IIRc you need a circuit for each side, so you would need 2 channels to install them if they directly feed from the ezCAN. That's how i have some DM's set up on my bike - 1 channel is left, 1 channel is right.

IIRc you need a circuit for each side, so you would need 2 channels to install them if they directly feed from the ezCAN. That's how i have some DM's set up on my bike - 1 channel is left, 1 channel is right.

3 if you also want them as daylight running lights.

I went down the route of daisy chaining a used excan then added the t3 wiring loom this then enabled me to have rear t3s with the option if I want to add front ones, daisy chasing is really easy difficult part is fitting them in the limited room we have under our seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went down the route of daisy chaining a used excan then added the t3 wiring loom this then enabled me to have rear t3s with the option if I want to add front ones, daisy chasing is really easy difficult part is fitting them in the limited room we have under our seats.

Should only need the 2 for them to work as DRL's. That's how mine are wired up with the smartCAN - they operate as DRL's & indicators, running off 1 channel for each side.

Should only need the 2 for them to work as DRL's. That's how mine are wired up with the smartCAN - they operate as DRL's & indicators, running off 1 channel for each side.

Ok you are right, as I have to run 3 for brake lights

I have also just managed to get my hands on another ezcan to daisy-chain. Can I ask how you connected to your bike? Cheers, Mark

Back
Top Bottom