The Pink Way Round, where the girls take theirs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Marion has asked me to post a copy of the letter of thanks from BCC showing the final total for the 2006 Calendar which raised £4,414.36 for breast cancer care.

A huge thanks from Marion and the girls for all of you who brought a copy of the 2006 Pink Way Round, where the girls take theirs..
calendar :clap :clap

2006cal.jpg

Excellent....cracking figure raised and a good product to boot...well done to all the girls and particularly Marion for driving it :thumb

:wave :wave :wave

ps how long do you think it'll be before Liv comes along again and says the blokes ought to do one :rolleyes: :D

Was in the Marines with a bloke (Harry the Bastard) he had several lumps removed, and he was in his early 20's :eek:

Well done to all the peeps who worked so hard in making this a great success.

Well done to everyone who bought a calender too :beerjug:

:clap

very pleased to see this
did so well.

let's hope the Lucky Sevens does even better.

I have clicked on this --it doesn't say what it is all about and the link is not working. CAn you explain?

anyway --the calendar sounds like it roared for 2006! wonderful how the two pink way rounds raised close to £19'000.00 between them.:clap

PWA RULES:thumb

I have clicked on this --it doesn't say what it is all about and the link is not working. CAn you explain?

The Lucky Sevens Charity Challenge is the latest PinkWayRound event for Breast Cancer Care.

There will be a dedicated 'lucky sevens' website soon. For now the details are on ..er.. another website which ..um.. I've PMd you the link for.

In a nutshell the core challenge is to take seven women riders to seven ports, seven castles, seven cardinal points and seven bridges in seven days. All this takes place on 7-7-2007.

Individuals and/or other groups are encouraged to make their own challenge with the 7 theme. Visit 7 counties, 7 countries, 7 National Trust sites or have 7 drinks in 7 pubs and see who has to pee first - whatever!

Prizes will be awarded for the most original challenge.

Hope that answers the question. :thumb

Hi Sillymoo,

7 women ( 2 of whom are survivors) have already volounteered including Sharribee (from the 2006 Challenge) for doing the whole thing.We will be riding between 3000-3500 miles in the 7 days and we hope to raise £7000 altogether.
As Fil said the idea is that others will do their own 7's sponsored challenges during the 1st-7th/7/07.to help reach the target
Maybe you could do an island event revolving around 7.( 7 laps,7 pubs, 7 bikes)Just got to be creative.
All types of Bikes,even pillions can participate....just get a partner to chauffeur them etc.

Would be great to have something happen on the Island:clap :clap
If you need any more info email me on lmstrides@btconnect.com

Lynne x

Excellent....cracking figure raised and a good product to boot...well done to all the girls and particularly Marion for driving it :thumb

:wave :wave :wave

ps how long do you think it'll be before Liv comes along again and says the blokes ought to do one :rolleyes: :D

2 days!
:liv

I haven't been here much lately; -please tell me where at ukgser to find the new&hot pictures showing some male skin!
:bounce1
...-there are some new pictures for the calendar, right..? :confused: ..please...

Getting money for cancer is a good thing, but why not a male type of ''pink-way-around'' - it could be a ''moustache&beard-ride'' or a ''beard&breakfast-ride'' or simular.
...I love beard...:augie so I would love to be a beardtester...

So; male skin or beard? Or bouth...hmmm.... oh, that is too much for me... :p

:liv :) Liv.

The Lucky Sevens Charity Challenge is the latest PinkWayRound event for Breast Cancer Care.

There will be a dedicated 'lucky sevens' website soon. For now the details are on ..er.. another website which ..um.. I've PMd you the link for.

In a nutshell the core challenge is to take seven women riders to seven ports, seven castles, seven cardinal points and seven bridges in seven days. All this takes place on 7-7-2007.

Individuals and/or other groups are encouraged to make their own challenge with the 7 theme. Visit 7 counties, 7 countries, 7 National Trust sites or have 7 drinks in 7 pubs and see who has to pee first - whatever!

Prizes will be awarded for the most original challenge.

Hope that answers the question. :thumb
I was talking to Gill about this last time I saw her, she was very enthusiastic as ever, and it seems like a great idea but I have looked a couple of times on this site but never found a reference to it, am I looking in the wrong place, does UKGSer have a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom