GSer's in the Bridgenorth area.

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So sunday drive out with the wife and sprogg, loads of bikes out, some may not have made it home by the way they were riding. Why do people who haven't thrown a leg over a bike in months ride like there qualifying for moto GP:( anyway quite a few 12's out between bridgenorth and telford which was nice to see. Fooking nutter on a 12ADV riding like he's stole it on the road to kiddi, but hey Dirtydog you were hunting wern't you. recon the guy on the bandit in front had a shock as you steamed past. Its ok you missed me by all of 12 inches. :rolleyes:
Oh yes riding season 2007 is here, just three monthes later for the none GS brigade.:thumb2

Fooking nutter on a 12ADV riding like he's stole it on the road to kiddi, but hey Dirtydog you were hunting wern't you. recon the guy on the bandit in front had a shock as you steamed past. Its ok you missed me by all of 12 inches. :rolleyes:

I was out for a leisurely ride yesterday...:nenau

That was good for me, it's usually less than a foot...:augie

Ah, just remembered...:mmmm Some dozey twat on an old LC 350 pulled a stupid over-take and cut me up...:spitfire And there was me, minding my own business, tootling along.

Don't take a lot to piss me off on the roads nowadayz. Glad I ain't got the Gixxer anymore...:thumb

how do yer think i felt

there i am pootling along at 60 in the warrior when over the hill this big bloody gsa12 on my side of the road,:blast saw the look in your eyes so moved over to the left.:eek: looked the dogs though. nothing like a gs in full flight.:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Craven Arms to Stourbridge - Late Morning

Coming back for family duty at mid-day in Stourbridge on the B road from Craven Arms to Bridgnorth between 11.15 and 11.45 I passed an 07 plate R1200GS two up with panniers. Somebody got a new toy? Spring is definitely here, GSXRs out in force!

Back
Top Bottom