Tim's travellers

earthmover

opinionated, me?
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Met up at a Little Chef near Worcester yesterday.:bounce1
Joined Rick at Oulton Park for the ride down, sun came out 10 minutes later! Pulled into the car park at around 11.45, stood around for a bit wondering where everyone else was, not realising that Adrian was inside. His bike was parked on the other side. One coffee later, Tim rolled up, complete with three tyres strapped on the back, closely followed by the other Mark, then Ian.
Took over a corner of the restraunt with jackets, helmets and maps for a couple of hours whilst final details got sorted.
Then a pleasant bimble back to mine for a brew.
Can I get any more excited?:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1
Mark

Yes it was great to meet everyone and with that enthusiasm I'm sure we are in for a great trip.:clap

I enjoyed the ride back but got a drenching after I left Chester and over the Llandegla moors. Not long now and we'll be riding in sunshine:)

my only problem is...i just don't know what to wear:rolleyes: :ymca :D

Yes it was great to meet everyone and with that enthusiasm I'm sure we are in for a great trip.:clap

I enjoyed the ride back but got a drenching after I left Chester and over the Llandegla moors. Not long now and we'll be riding in sunshine:)

my only problem is...i just don't know what to wear:rolleyes: :ymca :D

No, and after the meeting, I'm not as sure as I was.:confused:
Dug out my MX jeans this morning, found my knee pads, but my armoured shorts are definately past it. Will check my packing later in the week and see if I have room to take both.
It was good to put faces to names :thumb
Mark

It's funny, I've done loads of these trips now using Hein Gericke Tuareg gear, which I find perfect.

Then I get a BMW Rallye suit, feel like a right ponce because they look so new and corporate and the trousers aren't that comfortable.

Even Tina takes the piss out of me now:spitfire , so it could be back to the old faithfull Tuareg gear:rolleyes:

It was great to meet all the crew :beerjug:
Adrian if you would like to do a little off road riding on your GS befor we go give me a call and we will have a ride up to Mid Wales :thumb2

Mark

It's funny, I've done loads of these trips now using Hein Gericke Tuareg gear, which I find perfect.

Then I get a BMW Rallye suit, feel like a right ponce because they look so new and corporate and the trousers aren't that comfortable.

Even Tina takes the piss out of me now:spitfire , so it could be back to the old faithful Tuareg gear:rolleyes:

All you need now is a nice pair of boots to finish your outfit off nicely Tim:augie
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-2007-SIDI...ryZ18450QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
:postpics

You look more of a world traveller in the old HG gear:thumb2

It was great to meet all the crew :beerjug:
Adrian if you would like to do a little off road riding on your GS befor we go give me a call and we will have a ride up to Mid Wales :thumb2

Mark

Cheers for the offer again Mark fitting some Heidenaus on my spare rims and might take you up on this soon as I'd fitted the boxes and ad some weight to get a proper feel of the monster off-road.( busy day tomorrow)
ps. found some touratech brackets courtesy of Garfieldus so no system cases....:thumb

cheers Adrian

Cheers for the offer again Mark fitting some Heidenaus on my spare rims and might take you up on this soon as I'd fitted the boxes and ad some weight to get a proper feel of the monster off-road.( busy day tomorrow)
ps. found some touratech brackets courtesy of Garfieldus so no system cases....:thumb

Good man:thumb

Back
Top Bottom