rideout this sunday coming 25th march

loueye

Reaction score
Rideout this sunday coming, 25th march.

All welcome, will probably do hardnott pass and a few more in the lakes, weather permitting. I don't mind the rain but the snow and rain really stinks.

Probably leave from Mc Donalds in Consett for 9.30 if anybody is up for it, possibly head over stanhope, alston, penrith, pooley bridge etc, kirkstone pass then over to hardknott and etc.

names please:roll

I'm in. Prepare for my now Renthal'd y-pipe'd BM to give you a run for your money this time. ;)

The roof is on, the ceiling is up and the walls are plastered. So no excuse this time, see you there.

My sons down from Edinburgh this weekend so I'll be grounded:thedummy still I will catch the next one hopefully.

Hate to be a Scary Mary , but without a significant improvement in the weather, those roads will be a tad "closed".....

:jibber

Went down to Bridlington and back today to see some customers, couldn't see a bloody thing over the moors:(
Cold, wet and dark............only 1 thing to do now:beer:

Might just have to test me new Aldi thermals on Sunday :rob

:beer: - There's an idea!

my Aldi knee warmers for me:ymca

Hmmm.. never had cold knees since I stopped wearing Levis as leg protection.

Thought! Clocks go forward sat/sun so you/I will need to get up 1 hour earlier :(

Double-sausage McMuffin for me :D .........unless it's a bit damp out....:ymca

Chris you going down to Consett for that McMuffin? I'll meet you on the A1 then at Westgate road roundabout. Gimme a time you'll be there.:thumb2

SNOOPY AND CHRIS
dont know were westgate road roundabout is ,but i do know were armstrong motorcycles is at the bottom rhs of westgate road how about meeting there the car park opposite armstrongs at 0830 as i havnt a clue how to get to consett Mc Donalds and a ride out sounds good by me
paul

Hi Pysco, travel up the hill Armstrong is on (with all the bike shops) and continue alllllll the way to the end where there is the A1 roundabout. Don't turn off just keep going forward. I usually sit on the roundabout - I'll be waiting on the top. If you're really unsure I'll meet you 8:20 at that car park then ride up - up to you.

Cheers,
Andrew

lidl undies

i got mine from lidl and tested them in scotland last week great stuff

SNOOPY AND CHRIS
dont know were westgate road roundabout is ,but i do know were armstrong motorcycles is at the bottom rhs of westgate road how about meeting there the car park opposite armstrongs at 0830 as i havnt a clue how to get to consett Mc Donalds and a ride out sounds good by me
paul

The roundabout is the junction of the A1 and A69, Hexham Road. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom