I heard a rumour that Shinobi was out enjoying himself

Deleted account 220427002

Reaction score
Well more a phone call from Will... i was stuck putting up an aerial and he's telling me about how good a day he's having:mad: bummer

can't wait to see the pics when he gets back in

jays what a day that would've been for a spin.me stuck in work:blast green wi envy..to make matters worse a squad of about 20 bikes arrived in this pm they were up for a run from dublin

one lad on a nice blue/white 1150gs not a tosser though.

ahh well back to the grind tomorrow.hope its good for any going with sugarcube up to donegal.

hope aidan has ordered this weather for next weekend as well:rolleyes:

well what i day i had, headed up to torr head, decided that i would try out a trail Tunned told me about, started of a track then turned to mud sharp stones and a river running down it(great) i said, at one stage i though i was gonna get stuck-and of course no signal so i pushed on, think it may be possible on tourance one the summer comes, tks were great was able to tear it up, so heres a few pics, its right on the coast at murlough
track.jpg

this is were i stopped for a drink and choccie bar and to listen to the waves roll in, and noticed what i think must be mine shafts
stop.jpg

so then i went to ballycastle and met a guy on a 650 he was franchesco? from italy, quick chat then set of home
italy.jpg

how far down that track could you get?... i couldn't see any of it from where i turned back
this was a pic i took before i went too far down it:)

moreohdear3.jpg

however as i was going back i remembered david gibson saying about ballypatrick forest, so i thought ill give that ago, yes the gate was locked, and yes i did get around it, boy am i glad i did, its offroad heaven! so heres a few pics
gate.jpg

so the tracks go on for miles and miles, it was great just getting lost in there, most of the gates you could get around them, then i came to try and get out and found my path was blocked by a logger lorry, so i rode down had a quick chat and he started telling me about all the forest tracks in ireland and how i could access them,all in all a great day, only to be bettered with some company, see you all Donegal keep her sideways
tree.jpg

Back
Top Bottom