Today I was mostly local

G.C.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I promised my girls that I would take them for a run on the bike today.
138502811-L.jpg

Anyone got any girls bike gear that they need to clear out ? My girls are growing up fast !

I too have a daughter (age 11) who is rather eager to come with me on my bike!
Fantastic photo!!

Anyone got any girls bike gear that they need to clear out ? My girls are growing up fast !

Sorry can't help with that one Gordon. My son inherits my old gear nowadays. However, if you want to buy new, I'd thoroughly recommend my local shop.....

www.forthgear.co.uk

Neil, its in Glen Nevis about 2 miles from my house.
I start work here, just across the river from the pic, next Monday :augie
Mike, prices look good, till I start multiplying by 4 :eek: I do need to get my finger out and have a stock of kit for them to wear.
They love coming on the bike with me and its one on one time.
Traveller, I have taken my girls out with me since their feet could reach the pegs. Its part of biking for me. Take her out, she`ll love it :thumb

I stayed local too

I took son out on bike today had a run up to "Hizzy Cairn " then across to St Mary`s Loch and down to Greymares Tail , there were a few bikes out and the usual police presents as it was such a nice day

hein gericke man lol

Attachments

• st marys loch 002a.jpg
    st marys loch 002a.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 268
  • st marys loch 018a.jpg
    st marys loch 018a.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 265
  • st marys loch 013a.jpg
    st marys loch 013a.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 268
Great pic Gordon.

Traveller, like G.C. I started taking my son out on the bike as soon as he could reach the pegs, used to pic him up from school, his mates thought it was the coolest thing, get your daughter out with you, she'll love it.

:cool:

Traveller, like G.C. I started taking my son out on the bike as soon as he could reach the pegs, used to pic him up from school, his mates thought it was the coolest thing, get your daughter out with you, she'll love it.

Me too - both my children (boy and girl) rode pillion since they were around 9 (now 14 and 16). They loved it then and love it now. As they got older, took them camping on the bike and now I have two excellent pillion passengers who have frequent arguments for the 'spare' seat. Reckon my son will push for his own bike this year (17 in August)

I promised my girls that I would take them for a run on the bike today.
138502811-L.jpg

Nice pics... Regarding the clothing I have spent a fortune on bike clothing only to see it last for about 5-10 trips. Have a look on Ebay and buy for the biggest of your kids so it will do for the others when they grow up. What ages are they?? I sold some stuff on here last year.

AndyT:cool:

With the no. of weans G.C. has, if he kitted them aw oot
Hein Gerick would think he was going in as competitionn against them:D

Hi Gordon,

A couple of years ago I bought a pair of leather trous for ma boy from a company called "BabyBiker" (www.babybiker.com). Good thing about the deal was that they took them back in part-ex when he outgrow them and needed a new pair. (50% refund)

He taller than me now (at 14) but needs to fill out a bit before he will fit into my old stuff.

Attachments

• 0030-1.JPG
    0030-1.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 0029-1.JPG
    0029-1.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 160
Hey Gordo,
My boy has finally started liking biking (going round London was boring for him) and we have had him out a few times now on the bikes with us........we have kitted him out via babybiker too (great place and nice people) but also got a suit on sale from BM in Park Lane as the clothes they do grow with the kid....so last a wee bit longer. He is still in kit we got him a while ago......bright too so he can be seen.

We'll be up to your new venture as soon as the money starts to come in from mine. Its a toughy and I wish you little stress and great times ahead!

Moo:guitarist

my eldest has been riding pillion with me since she was 8 and had broke her wrist, she had several hospital appointments and the bike was the only way to get a parking space. my third daughter has just turned 8 and we have many an argument whos going out on the bike now.

Back
Top Bottom