Back with a Vengeance!!

Dave Barrett

Reaction score
After getting rid of my GS last year and buying an RS, I've decided that although the weather protection is much better and it's perfect for the daily blasts up and dowmn the autobahn, it's just so damned boring.

What really did it was a 3 day tour of the Black Forest (including some gravel / dirt roads. The whole time I was wishing I hadn't sold my GS.

Well, I've gone and done it. After some careful negotiation (with the missus) and more negotiation (with my friendly BMW Dealer), I'm getting another GS!

I know come winter I'll be complaining and thinking I'd be better off on the RS, but there again, there's always the train if things become too bad......

Sod practicality, roll on fun!!!!

Glad to hear you're back on track with a new GS Dave.........:p

How is Sunny 'Hilden-by-the Sea' ;) (well it's not to far from the Rhein!) these days??

CC

:cool:

coolcarbon said:
How is Sunny 'Hilden-by-the Sea' ;) (well it's not to far from the Rhein!) these days??

It's certainly sunny at the moment (these last two weeks we've been having record temperatures in NRW (40 deg C)) and the Rhein can hardly be called a sea at the moment (now under 1 metre by Duesseldorf). I had to visit the UK yesterday, and flying back, the whole Northern part of the Rhein has sandy banks on both sides that never existed before.

Thanks for the kind words. If you're visiting Haan in the near future, please let me know!

Will do Dave, not be for a while though..........

Cheers

CC

Re: weather prot

The Foolish Fellow said:
get a larger screen + some foot flaps and the weather will be much easier put up with

Weather prot.........??????? wots' that then :confused:

Ever been to Hilden...........No?

I thought Not.............:mad:

Never mind.......one day your life will be complete.........;)

Meanwhile..............,

CC

Back
Top Bottom