Sunday ride out...

Macca2321

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just a couple of pics taken in Willengen Sunday just gone....Snow everywhere....perfect sunshine in Paderborn:eek: Crazy World!!!!

By the way Willengen is party town..may look quiet but every cafe/pub was rocking:beerjug: Even better in the Summer..

Attachments

• Willengen.jpg
    Willengen.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 127
And of Course the really faster White One....:green gri ..Like I said that cafe in the background may look quiet but inside :beerjug: :beer: :guitarist :roll

Attachments

• Cafe.jpg
    Cafe.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 119
Nice pics Macca. When did you get back of exercise??? More importantly how you doing???? The decorators are already in your old place painting away!

Speak soon, all the best SF
ps, i wont be going to Colditz now as i was told today from the ASM "You will go on the Warrior DMI Cse":spitfire :spitfire :spitfire !!!!!!!!!! Maybe i need it for promotion to Cpl:nenau

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reply....I am doing ok mate. Not hanging around with the decorating then!!!!

Will give you a shout seeing as the weather is getting better. Hows your project getting on?. Still having a few hours in the garage from time to time? Maybe you could put some pics on here :D

Take it easy

Mac:thumb

Not touched the project as i've been on Recy Camp TTX for the last month! Also won't be touching it for a while as we are driving down to Spain next week to stay at Nicola's sisters house, and then i'm going to Bovington on my Warrior DMI :( !!!! Think i'll be going there on the bike?
Speak soon
Steve

Back
Top Bottom