DRZ400 Recommended manual

rocks

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Could someone recommend a good repair/service manual for a 2002 DRZ400s please.

Clymer, hains etc??

Cheers

John

Email..

Have sent you my email address by pm bil..
Cheers..

John

It may be that there are some dodgy CD versions of the official Suzuki manual around. If too openly advertised, you get a big-stick letter from the copyright infringement lawyer of Suzuki!

:eek:

Greg

I'm trying to find a proper suzuki workshop manual for a 2007 DRZ400SM.

Engine and gearbox, etc will be common across the range I guess.

Can anyone help ?

Paul

Keep an eye on ebay the genuine suzuki ones come up now and again and thay are the best thay can be a bit pricey because thay are like hens teeth to get hold of.

Thanks.

I was after an electronic copy :)

I've found one in French :blast
Didn't realise until after I downloaded it.

Found another one but keep getting CRC errors when I try to uncompress it.

Still looking . . .

cant beat one on paper, discs are a pain in the arse when you are usin the laptop in the garage

cant beat one on paper, discs are a pain in the arse when you are usin the laptop in the garage

I find the opposite.
If I have a paper manual it gets so grubby over time that it becomes difficult to use. With the electronic ones I tend to print off the pages I need for a particular job, etc. When they get grubby I bin them and print another copy. But then I tend to keep my vehicles for decades :D

Laptop doesn't go near the garage as that wouldn't work well for me.

Paul - still looking . . .

I find the opposite.
If I have a paper manual it gets so grubby over time that it becomes difficult to use. With the electronic ones I tend to print off the pages I need for a particular job, etc. When they get grubby I bin them and print another copy. But then I tend to keep my vehicles for decades :D

Laptop doesn't go near the garage as that wouldn't work well for me.

Paul - still looking . . .

i keep mine a while but only use em for things like clearances etc, so they stay clean

DRZ Manual?

Is there any of these PDF Manuals still floating about?

Cheers

Manx,

The link in my post above still seems to work. 22MB but it works.

PM me if you can't get it to work.

Paul

I have a Clymer one that only 8mths old and pretty much unmarked . Cost me £24 from my local Suzi dealer .

How does £17 posted sound ? :augie

Ian

Thanks Paul.

it wouldn`t work when I tried yesterday but is fine now. :)

Thanks for the offer Rushy the offer is o.k. , but i`m not really after a full paper version I just need a couple of pages which i`ll print off. :)

Cheers

Manx

I got mine genuine suzuki one off e bay.

was about £20 and I sold it for same when finished with it.

fantastic detail, i.e every tolerance and electrical measurement plus cable routing etc

Back
Top Bottom