F+B M/Cycle tyres, Sandbach

Dwaine Dibbley

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a set of Tourances fitted today by F+B Sandbach, just thought i would recommend him as others on this forum have already done. £146 fitted, ride in/out service + everything torqued up correctly, another satisfied customer.

Contact Number

Hi Dwaine, do you have a contact number for them, my local Pidcocks have quoted me £210.12 so wouldn't mind a trip up there for that price.

number is

01270 760795

Give Steve a ring to 'book it in'. Allow about 2 hours for fitting and a bit longer for a cuppa and a chat.

Carl

i think NATIONAL tyres are the cheapest generally - at the moment.
Got a rear tourance fitted for £80 - that include vat.
Took 10 mins

and thats down here in the sarf -east.

Phil

The time/cost I gave was for removing wheels from bike (one at a time!!), fitting new tyres then refitting to bike with all fastenings fitted to correct torque.

Steve also removed some corrosion from where rear wheel joins bike and replaced a bolt with a slightly less than perfect head.

And I make half of £146 less than £80!!

If you are anywhere near Cheshire try F&B in Sandbach.

Carl

Thanks

Thanks for all the replies chaps, hope to ride up there on Friday.

Done It

Well got my new tyres fitted this morning by Steve at F&B, and as Dwaine said £146 fitted , balanced and everything torqued up in front of you. Super job thoroughly recommend Steve. His daughters bikes tyres looked ok but I found the seat to hard.

Attachments

• babygs.jpg
    babygs.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 335

Back
Top Bottom