Had a visitor

Uinneag

Forry appeared yesterday and we went doon tae Stein for a bite tae eat.

He is here on a Quality control mission to make sure everything is in order for the Skye party in August

First of all he inspected that Bob Dubh's (Black Bob) slapping hand was in fine trim for Tuned In's face:thumb

450817239_677e1688bb_b.jpg

Secondly That Floyd's camping gardener "Stone cold Charlie Holmes" was going to sober enough by August to attend to his horticultural duties.:augie
He was carried out:eek:

450817249_2379493ebd_b.jpg

Thirdly That all the fairies we rid from the glen

450817333_753c4ed1b4_b.jpg

We bribed him with an Easter egg so hopefully he will send back a good report to all the Tossers

450817327_ba9b20842b_b.jpg

At one point I pulled my bike up on a slight camber and stopped putting down the wrong foot I felt the bike begin to topple.
I gained every ounce of energy to save a drop knowing full well that a Tosser of Forry's experience would have camera drawn quicker than Lee Van Cleefe in a spaggetti western:nod phew

Tash has nicked yir sheepskin :cool:
Bikes look nice and clean.
A dry day on Skye, only about 4 left in this years quota then :augie

So says the Lochaber man eh ;)

That's the fercker....
Tell him i'm coming dressed to kill next time

and he can't hide by turning the lights out:rob

Attachments

• black bob 1.jpg
    black bob 1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 205
Ahhhh..the fairy glen...one of my favourite spots on Skye! Dermot was NOT a happy bunny when I made him climb to the top of the flat top hillock there in the background :eek .

looking forward to seeing it again in August.....

fine weather? Islands do occasionally get it don't they ?????.......we just have to do the right dance in the morning ....

Moo x

Here's a few more pics from Forry's visit..

Forry gets up close and personal with Mo:kissy2 - Pink Way Round Region 10 girl!!
451055686_2357d58928.jpg

These two could have been mistaken for speaking Gaelic at the end of the night! Ayrshire/Berwick lingo can get a wee bit confusing after a few bevvies..:confused: ;)

451055690_e818d2ea80.jpg

After a healthy hangover cure that consisted of half a ton of sausages/bacon/eggs and a gallon of coffee - we headed for the hills.

451066161_b8abe5fc43.jpg

Forry up on the pegs..

451066157_622fce0a12.jpg

It started to pish in rain and blow a gale at this point..you can always depend on Skye weather!:rolleyes:

451066151_20cf854a60.jpg

As an added bonus he didn't do a 'tuned in' and render the toilet out of use for a week!:p

I was gonnie shout, "He's behind you!" but judging by the look on her coupon, she already knows that...:augie :D

451055686_2357d58928.jpg

What a great weekend big thanks to Johnny and Tash for looking after me so well,
had a tear in my eye when i woke up Easter morning "after a night on Campbell's measures of Whisky":blast to 2 presents :thumb
142400969-M.jpg

Johnny's face was a picture of pure fear when he nearly dropped the bike it was on the edge of no return:D
Next time he won't be so lucky:cool:
I'm working on a trip report

PS

I spotted Graham Norton working in Braemar railway station he was flying down the platform doing 58 mph :augie

142399653-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom