East Midlands event fund raiser

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
This years East Midlands event will be supporting Testicular/Prostrate cancer charities...

How about this to get the ball rolling :augie

e-bike insurance have kindly donated the following..

California Superbike School trackday
Rockingham 10th May 2007

This is a premium trackday,and will go to the highest bidder. All of the raised monies will be put towards the final donation to our chosen charities...

So get bidding for a great day out!

'Gentle Bump' ... worth a bid chaps surely.

:)

Bounce.. this is a really good track day... and by the looks of it could be a bargain.....

Some one get the bidding started.........:rob

Bryn, do they supply the bike or do you have to use your own?

or is that a daft question :nenau ... :eek:

Use your own

or it has been on every Keith code thing I have done before:D

Use your own

or it has been on every Keith code thing I have done before:D

As I understand it Matt is quite correct.... that shouldn't stop you Karen.....I took a 12GS round Mallory and was passed by one of BMW's Dakar team (can't remember which) like I was stuck in first :augie

I thought I was going fast at the time :rob

If I recall correctly a full keith code day when I did it was over 200 quid a day :)

This years East Midlands event will be supporting Testicular/Prostrate cancer charities...

How about this to get the ball rolling :augie

e-bike insurance have kindly donated the following..

California Superbike School trackday
Rockingham 10th May 2007

This is a premium trackday,and will go to the highest bidder. All of the raised monies will be put towards the final donation to our chosen charities...

So get bidding for a great day out!

If you need anyone to ride to silly places for long periods of time or just to sell raffle tickets let me know (wife n I flogged them round camp site last year). My mate was lucky to survive testic... testac, oh sod it cancer of the bollocks and is still going through testing (thankfully clear!). Cant afford track day but happy to give time and effort to help.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom