BMW Clothing & Accessories near Muenster

Technopole

Reaction score
Hi,
I know a few of you are based in Germany, and this Summer I will be spending a few days in Muenster, where I lived in 1982 (travelling by car with my family). Can anyone recommend a dealership, and is BMW clothing any cheaper in Germany? I am also coveting some additional goodies from Wunderlich or Touratech. Any suggestions for what might be good value.

That'll be Munster down near Stuttgart I guess. Sorry can't help you on that but if you are passing through Belgium towards germany I have a number of tips in Aachen.

Motor Kohl in Aachen is a veritable palace of motorcycling pleasure - great service and great prices. They sell all sorts of bikes , mainly BMW and their clothing selection is total. From BMW , Rukka through to cheaper gear that normal folks can afford ;) It's a very big dealership.
N50 45.923 E6 08.911

While you are in town check out the local Hein Gericke store : N50 46.667 E6 07.725

On the way through belgium you could stop in to Raf's Motorshop , south of Antwerp N51 04.556 E4 08.203

That'll keep the wife and kids busy for a day :D

Is this not Munster here?

ncd05641.gif

Methinks you need to confirm which Muenster, munster it is,

if its the one just shy of osnabruck then there are plenty of bike kit dealers (I just moved from there in dec),

you have in no order, Hein Gereike, POLO, Louis, and a handful of suzuki, yam, honda dealers.

not sure on actual BMW tho, i didnt have mine there for long, but I am sure there is one, the best bloke to find and ask would be 'tasslehof' on here, I know he just left there, and I am sure he had his worked on

If it's near Osnabruck. try Borchart BMW and ask for Dimitrious Gagas.
Bought my previous bike and kit off him.

Hi, sorry for any confusion, I forgot there are others. I am referring to Münster the city in North Rhine-Westphalia, and I guess it is fairly near Osnabruck, and in the exact spot shown on Ronno's map above. I am sure there must be a BMW dealership in or near.
Any thoughts on what is value for money in Euroland?

well let's just say I find the UK fecking expensive and I go to Germany from Belgium when I can for any worthwhile bike purchases. Hein Gericke is cheaper in Germany than Belgium so I reckon you'll find it cheaper than bonnie Scotland.

and is BMW clothing any cheaper in Germany?

I was at the BMW dealer in Hamburg over Easter. Quite frankly now that VAT has risen from 16% to 19% this year, Germany is at least as expensive as the UK if not slightly more so.
I did buy a little clothing souvenir as it would have been rude not to.

Short001 and I just purchased the Rallye 2 Pro kit. Other than the fact that we got it tax free it was not really any cheaper than the Uk prices.

Back
Top Bottom