BETTER RIDERS PART TWO

redstan

Reaction score
:whatthefe for all you lot that ave come up with excuses like baby sitters/kids with saturday jobs forget it:nenau ( come on down the price is wright)

Saturday the 28/04/07 is the york i.a.m open day :thumb2 free assessment rides a chat with the observers to see how GOOD:rolleyes: a :ukgser is:nenau

we start about 9.15 am yes there are two 9.15s in a day:blast i will be there so lets put some faces to the names:clap :yikes

What's the plan Stan?

Hi

Well the best we can do is this. It is a weekend when normally we'd be off to the caravan at Easington (to play at being trailer trash) also must remember to wave at the GSers in Keyingham. Anyway, if the route from Squires is vaguely Eastish, we could be tempted to 'make it on our way'. ....... . Assuming it int :monkeypiz it down, in which case we're off in the Scooby :augie

sorry, bit dopey, just saw your earlier post. So its squires at 9 on sat, is there any cost involved (except coffee and buns) ?
Hodge

sorry, bit dopey, just saw your earlier post. So its squires at 9 on sat, is there any cost involved (except coffee and buns) ?
Hodge

:rob no first ride FREE more in fo at squires see me just aske for stan this week seaways cafe:thumb2

Hi

Well the best we can do is this. It is a weekend when normally we'd be off to the caravan at Easington (to play at being trailer trash) also must remember to wave at the GSers in Keyingham. Anyway, if the route from Squires is vaguely Eastish, we could be tempted to 'make it on our way'. ....... . Assuming it int :monkeybiz it down, in which case we're off in the Scooby :Augie

:thumb2 HOOKSTER HOW YER DOING:roll

I go to kilnsea c/van park some times to see the gran-kids:bounce1
the best gs roads are from hull to brid go through withernsea and hornsea peg down Job's or Wat:clap . any way lad this weeks i.a.m run will end at seaways top of garrowby hill lunch time. :enya may see you at squirers 9ish( STAN:jibber ) caravans are GREAT as long as they are in a field :rolleyes: done that for 30+yrs

the 12 of may we end up at hornsea mere for dinner

Cheers Redstan. Had a good morning with one of the Y.A.M. guys on the observed ride and already got some useful tips and pointers. Sadly my wallet didn't come out of it better off, as I was pressganged into signing up :blast Catch ya later.

:thumb2 GOOD FOR YOU MATEY:thumb2 even the old guys can ride ( WAT)
:rob that was Cedric great bloke ;) senior observer :blast and he has a very dry sense of humor:bounce1 see you next time don't for get the 12th ride to the east coast half way to the caravan:roll

Back
Top Bottom