Whitley Bay Festival of Motorcycles

Woohoo, mens sized ladies underwear.....I'm there...........
Hang on did I think that or did I type it:blast

Cullercoats....

Even better, Mam lives in Whitley Bay, Dad lives in Tynemouth, equal staggering distance either way!!

See you there:beerjug:

went to this this morning-what a load of rubbish. it would have been okay for nowt but for five pund, there was nowt on and few bikes to view:sleep

Looks like it was a good move to miss it, went out with Mrs Mort to collect her new bike.
After thrashing the t*ts off a 650 V-strom for the last two years she's got herself a Caponord:eek:

Not exactly tremendous value was it?

"Globe of Death" thingy was pretty good ...... hopefully, as it was the first one, it'll get better.

:beer:

A few pic's

"ballistic" (briefly) considers a "Very-dear-oh!" :augie

Attachments

• DSCF1345a.jpg
    DSCF1345a.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 110
I wanted one of these when I were a lad ....:eek:

Attachments

• DSCF1348b.jpg
    DSCF1348b.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 67
Whitley Bo**ocks Festival of Bikes

Have you ever been had?

On Friday I paid £5 for my son and I to watch British Superbikes practice at Croft, all the trade stalls and access to the pits and the grandstand. Great value for money I thought.

On Saturday I paid £5 for nothing!:spitfire

MAG stewards stood around in a group watching people struggle to get parked!:monkeypiz

Maybe if Id worn my combats and been more heavily tatooed I may have enjoyed it!!

Probably worth a fiver just for this:

(There's 2 bikes in there, in case it isn't obvious....:bow

Attachments

• DSCF1358a.jpg
    DSCF1358a.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 67
Walked along the seafront to Whitley and watched the "cavalcade" seated outside Bar 42 ...

:beer::beer::beer::beer: .......and the rest of the day continued in much the same vein....

:beerjug:

Attachments

• DSCF1365a.jpg
    DSCF1365a.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 68

Back
Top Bottom