Mad GSer just arrived......!

crazywakey

Madhouse Stuntman.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guten tag people,

Just moved into the Royston area, 12 miles from Cambridge. Spent last couple of years sampling german life, so it's home to Blighty again. If you're in the area, say hello, and let me know when you're all getting together for a rideout.

Cheers for now,:mcgun

Shane.

Welcome. You been posted into training newbies then?;)

Hello
alive in Barton!! a603, so you fancy a ride out a beer:beerjug: and chat
Cain

Not sure about the newbies thing

as i've been on the website a couple of years now. Mostly been out of the country during that time tho, Iraq and Germany.

BamBam, would love to get together for a rideout, but just waiting for my fair maiden to pass her DAS course (next week, hopefully) and get her out on her new (old) Yam XJ600. Wanted to buy her an F650GS, but the XJ was a steal. (Good ole Ebay!!!) Will let you know!

Cheers for the welcome guys, good to be home again!

Shane.:thumb

The penny has just dropped...

Sorry Rojaz, I see what you mean now!

No, not in for training newbies, my job is now to go around the schools and colleges and advertise the job to the masses. Hopefully get a few of them to go as far as walk into an ACIO on the highstreet, and sign up for a life of excitement.........:jes

Welcome crazeywakey! I used to live in the Royston area for years and now live in south beds only about fifteen miles from you! At the moment I am working in Deutschland, but will be back last week in May. Hope to see you around! :thumb

Back
Top Bottom