mounting a 2610 to bmw1150rt any help ?

dicky on one

Reaction score
hi a mate of mine is wanting to mount a 2610,to hi 1150 rt i have a spare ram mount 4" and u bolt but no bar vissable ,any one done it or any info will be most appreacheted cheers dicky

I use a ball which is attached to the top of a bolt which replaces one of the handlebar bolts... it's a simple fix and works really well, but I can't for the life of me recall where I got it...

hi a mate of mine is wanting to mount a 2610,to hi 1150 rt i have a spare ram mount 4" and u bolt but no bar vissable ,any one done it or any info will be most appreacheted cheers dicky

To attach onto the RT, then use RAM-B-252 on my 'favoured' position LHS handlebar, upper row of bolts, inner bolt.
gcr11b1_bmwRT.jpg

this can be done using existing bolt, though bolt head will sit proud and bolt sit shorter in the yoke, otherwise its M8x50mm bolt with 13mm spacer and washer.

Another trick is same as the 'blues' RT and same position but replace existing bolt with longer M8 bolt (50 ~60mm) with M8 nut & washer then attached to the underside so keeping yoke area clean.

Then add arm, allowing the distance of a short arm if attaching to underside, then either diamond base RAM-B-238 with RAM-HOL- GA9 cradle or a TT cradle but round base RAM-B-202 with Garmin cradle.

u turn smithy

Hello dickie,
would this mate with the rt take any notice of the satnav:thumb or would you kindly programme u turns into it for him:rolleyes: it must also not be able to nav to northern rallys:rob

Back
Top Bottom