Bog cuttings - Mr Brown has left the Duffys ring, sorry, building

Jonny Dub

Reaction score
Good luck Paul with the next challenge!
Sent: 26 April 2007 15:48

Subject: Paul Browne

After almost three and a half years as Motorcycle sales manager with Joe Duffy Motorrad I have made a decision to resign and persure. During this time I have been privileged to work with and part of an extraordinarily professional team at Joe Duffy BMW and with the team from BMW Automotive Ireland.

We pioneered the loan bike service and test ride facilities for customers, a first in Ireland for motorcycle a company. We opened the first purpose built motorcycle showroom and workshop for BMW Motorcycle customers in Ireland. We also ran a series of extremely successful 'Rider Clinics' here at the dealership. All of these were bold steps for a motorcycle business in this country and could not have happened without the willingness and courage of senior management at Joe Duffy BMW to invest in the business.

The biggest privilege for me, however, has been meeting the customers that I've dealt with in my time at the dealership. Having worked with a lot of other Marques in the motorcycle business I have never met a group of motorcyclists as varied and skilled as BMW riders. Special thanks must go to the BMW Owners Club of Ireland, the Dublin Motorcycle Touring Club and the members of www.UKGSERS.com not to forget of course the fine young(?) ladies and gentlemen of the MLC MCC.

I wish all the team at Joe Duffy all the very best for the future.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

Paul Browne
Motorcycle Manager
Joe Duffy Motorrad
Exit 5 M50
North Road
Dublin 11

Although my dealings with Paul were few I found him to be a decent fella. I wish him well in his future ventures.

Go n-eírí an bóthair leat.

Good Luck in your new persuits

Got the same one earlier ;)

The biggest privilege for me, however, has been meeting the customers that I've dealt with in my time at the dealership. Having worked with a lot of other Marques in the motorcycle business I have never met a group of motorcyclists as varied and skilled as BMW riders. Special thanks must go to the BMW Owners Club of Ireland, the Dublin Motorcycle Touring Club and the members of www.UKGSERS.com not to forget of course the fine young(?) ladies and gentlemen of the MLC MCC.

Brown nosin' bastid ;) :D

All the best Paul :thumb2

But who's gonna keep AR14 under control now (other than Garfieldus :augie ) :nenau

best of luck Paul. a pleasure doing business with you over the years.

all the best Paul,thanks for all the help and professional service ( including BBQ tickets),enjoy your new future :thumb2

Shame,
Paul is a great bloke - I attended 2 x slow skills workshops that he helped arrange with Tony Toner etc - I wish him all the best.

best of luck

we allways found paul very helpfull and best of luck in the future .

Nobody told Paddy, if that's the case.
Paddy's place is looking good and busy, lots of nice kit.

I bought two new bikes off Paul and would have to say that I was well looked after its a pity he has decided to pack it in I wish him all the best in the future.What will be the story in joe duffys now who is going to take over from paul hopefully its not some corporate muppet that looks at bike sales as just another unit sold.

What will be the story in joe duffys now who is going to take over from paul hopefully its not some corporate muppet that looks at bike sales as just another unit sold.

I'm sure they will have another English person lined up for the job....... half of the UK motor trade works there :D :D :D :augie :D :D :D ...Sorry Andrew.

One of the good ones

I also would like to wish Paul well in whatever he decides to get into ... A nice guy to deal with...

Met him once on the "Lets get totally feckin lost Run" bought us all coffees.
Rides a bit quick for me though, best of luck Paul.:thumb

I'm gonna miss him aswell..... He's been like a brother to me.
A much older, smellier brother that is.... Haha,Only joking!

From AR14, (Out of control English corporate muppet.....:thumb)

Paul Browne? As far as I'm concerned, the man's a legend.

Thanks Paul.

Back
Top Bottom