Llangollen Wales - anyone going?

Don't forget Dawg: If you're not taking your own sheep, get there early to avoid getting an ugly one :thumb2

:beer:

Just booked Saturday night , however Mrs B is of out on Friday with work so i might be attending the Friday drinkathon aswell :beerjug:

I take it your setting off tomorrow ............. :aidan

Florence and General Custer are setting of Friday morning from Cranky Ville , if you leave now you could meet at Wrexam and keep up while refuelling .... :mmmm

Ps , it finishes on Sunday so if your not going to make it let us know and we'll pack you a doggy bag ( pardon the pun ) ....... :D

I've ordered a Corbin seat... the decision rests upon it arriving in time. :p

I've ordered a Corbin seat... the decision rests upon it arriving in time. :p

So much for the DRZ400 being the perfect long distance touring bike.

If you want to get to Wales by Friday on the old pile of shite,shouldn't you leave NOW ?

:D

I'm not going, heading upto fort william on thge bike to watch the pre65 scottish 6days:beer: if/when you break down i'll be thinking of you;)

Well seat wont arrive in time but the rest will. Won't be able to sustain over 65mph for long periods on my cogs so will make my own way there :eek: - not 100% yet but chances are I'll go. Shame I'll have crappy deathwings on.

Stainless pannier racks arrived so I can load it heavy n high. :clap

Well seat wont arrive in time but the rest will. Won't be able to sustain over 65mph for long periods on my cogs so will make my own way there :eek: - not 100% yet but chances are I'll go. Shame I'll have crappy deathwings on.

Stainless pannier racks arrived so I can load it heavy n high. :clap

:postpics

Has he gone yet? :loopy

lol, here's the update...

My pannier racks, which are ESSENTIAL, have been returned to the engineers for more welding. They should be done by tomorrow 4pm. If they don't fit third time round I'm buggered.

I'll spend a couple hours fitting, moving the pannier bobbins, fitting last minute electrics, sort insurance and also sticking on some "Snoopy" stickers, after which I'll load up with gear.

I anticipate a 8pm set off and an arrival at the camp site sometime during the early morning. After waking every bugger up I'll get my head down for a couple hours kip. :thumb2

lol, here's the update...

My pannier racks, which are ESSENTIAL, have been returned to the engineers for more welding. They should be done by tomorrow 4pm. If they don't fit third time round I'm buggered.

I'll spend a couple hours fitting, moving the pannier bobbins, fitting last minute electrics, sort insurance and also sticking on some "Snoopy" stickers, after which I'll load up with gear.

I anticipate a 8pm set off and an arrival at the camp site sometime during the early morning. After waking every bugger up I'll get my head down for a couple hours kip. :thumb2

Glad your coming Andrew don't worry about waking anyone we'll still be up partying :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

Doesn't look like I'll get the snoopy stickers done in time. :type

Still aiming for a 8pm set off.

Hope the bespoke pannier rails will sustain under the weight of extra petrol and beer. :beer:

And my ass is in for a royal bruising. :ymca

Good luck Snoopy......

You'll need it!!

I once rode from Kiel on the Germany/Danish border to Lisbon, portugal on a DR350 in a week........ I still have the nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom