unmarked rozzer

dicky on one

Reaction score
silver volvo car on a 171 whitby /pickering area had a rizla gsxr 1000 pulled up but he seamed to pally and nice ,to have just being fined .then he followed us at 50 60 ish to whitby ,now if that were me the gixer would of got it, may be he s all so undercover .if so that is craftey .nice day for riding and only had to do 1 U TURN all day not bad for us eh dave ,see u all at in the vally:beer:

I had the same last year, got pulled smiled pleasantly and flashed the club card:augie whats the problem:thumb2

We do not have a Rizzla Suzuki, or any other type of sports bike on our fleet, or in use by North Yorkshire Police. We have one Yamaha R1 in black, and a CBF1000 also in black which are used for Bikesafe displays only, and will NOT be used for any kind of enforcement duties. or any patrol duties.

KMD said:
We do not have a Rizla Suzuki, or any other type of sports bike on our fleet, or in use by North Yorkshire Police.
Didn't he mean the silver Volvo? :nenau

Regards, Mick :beerjug:

thats that

well thanks for the info ,all i can say he must of got some telling off ,be good and get left alone or if your going to be bad do it off road:thumb2

badged buell

just passed whistle stop cafe in town,thursdays lots of bikes meet up.and theres a police buell parked up. great to see the boys in blue have a sense of humour:thumb2

me and mrs pulled over by said volvo driver, coming out of whitby, a few weeks ago when i was a blackbird rider, got a producer :blast

Back
Top Bottom