tourances M&S £130

loueye

Reaction score
Got some tourances from M&S for £130 including my discount:eek: , beats the dealer price of £195:gringo :gringo

well chuffed, can afford to run over more salt now

Best price on-line (moto-tyres.co.uk) seems to be £57 + £80, so £130 from M&S is a very good deal.

I've been checking because mine look like they'll need replacing at some time over the summer. I've got 7,500 miles out of them so far, very pleased with both the grip and the life.

I think a long weekend in Scotland and the boundary 500 will put them close to the limit by the end of June.

Better start saving.....:augie

Just paid £139 from Hunters and got my rear pads for only £15 :)

Told The Mill and they said they will match the £139 price if anyone wants a set and will fit them for the same price as M&S or Hunters ( If your bikes new'ish then you don't have to worry about mistakes or warrantys coz it will be The Mills fault ) ............... :bounce1

New tyres fitted tomorrow .................... :moped:

Where?

Sorry about this but who and where are M&S
I am quite new to the area and am trying to catch up:rolleyes:

I do use Mill and must say I have found them great to deal with, they even sold my R1100 RT for me.

I am going away for the month of July touring round Europe and am looking to replace my tyres before I go.

£130 sounds right up my street, as I hate opening my wallet at the best of times.:mmmm

Sorry about this but who and where are M&S
I am quite new to the area and am trying to catch up:rolleyes:

I do use Mill and must say I have found them great to deal with, they even sold my R1100 RT for me.

I am going away for the month of July touring round Europe and am looking to replace my tyres before I go.

£130 sounds right up my street, as I hate opening my wallet at the best of times.:mmmm

I assume it's M&S Motorcycles, westgate road. Link:thumb

Back
Top Bottom