Autocom

alexw

I have an old Autocom system, the earpieces don't seem to be working as they used to. I am thinking of upgrading to a newer system does anyone have any recommendations?

Depends what you want to put on it. If you only use it for basic talking and maybe phone then don't bother to get anything above the basic easi rider. But if you have gps, mobile phone, mp3 and bike to bike then think about the pro rider.

I don't think you can beat autocom on bits and peices tailored to your every need. Just think about what you want it for and then get the system thats the most future proof

I basically use it for talking to the good lady on the back and for her to listen to the music whiile I give it the beans. I sometimes plug in the GPS but I usually just look at the directions.I could do with the music being slightly louder though.

Alex,

You can run either our Active Plus or Super Pro AVi, the Super Pro will offer you Auto VOX, Auto Volume (speech and music levels) Music fader, Power LED, VOX LED over the Active Plus.

Rich @ Autocom

I have got the kit 300 and can't recommend it enough, it does what it said on the box, the BGNS is a bit tricky to get right to start with but follow the instruction which are comprehensive and you get a great system. :thumb

Rich,
Thanks for the info.I was looking at the Autocom website, it says there is moulded earpieces. do you know anything about them and if you do are they any good?

We use normal non in-ear speakers fitted inside the helmet, normally on most helmets fitted behind the cheek pad lining. If you do want to run in-ear speakers we can supply the extension leads to get these connected via our Parts 1187 and 1188.

Headset Services or Ultimate Ear Protection are the people to speak to for the plugs and they are two of our dealers.

Rich

Rich,

Do you have a contact e-mail or phone numbers for these 2 dealers please. I use the BMW Enduro Helmet and although I do have the earpieces fitted it is a very tight fit and quite uncomfortable on longer runs . That is why I might go for in ear plugs depending on price of course.

Cheers,

Alex ........

In-Ear Monitors

Rich,

Do you have a contact e-mail or phone numbers for these 2 dealers please. I use the BMW Enduro Helmet and although I do have the earpieces fitted it is a very tight fit and quite uncomfortable on longer runs . That is why I might go for in ear plugs depending on price of course.

Cheers,

Alex ........

I am very happy with my Duocom in-ear monitors from Advanced Communication Solutions - they have 3 outlets in Aberdeen.
http://www.hearingprotection.co.uk/findoutlet.htm

Rich,

Cheers,

Alex ........

Hi Alex,

No problems, I run a set from Ultimate Ear plugs but the details are,

Ultimate Ear Protection 0208 309 4385

Headset Services 01273 234181

Rich :beerjug:

We use normal non in-ear speakers fitted inside the helmet, normally on most helmets fitted behind the cheek pad lining. If you do want to run in-ear speakers we can supply the extension leads to get these connected via our Parts 1187 and 1188.

Headset Services or Ultimate Ear Protection are the people to speak to for the plugs and they are two of our dealers.

Rich

Thanks for remembering us Rich :rolleyes: [size=-2](and to think I've been singing the praises of Autocom recently :D )[/size]

[annoyingly cheerful sales voice over mode]
For an alternative custom moulded experience (CE approved proper PPE) you can try Green Leopard or call Claire or Haydon for that personal touch on 0845 330 4153 to find your nearest available agent [/annoyingly cheerful sales voice over mode]

(ok ok so I know it's shameless advertising but at least I'm a site sponsor :rolleyes: )

Im just doing my job and recommending our dealers, if you were one of ours I would of listed you as well no problems at all

Rich

Im just doing my job and recommending our dealers, if you were one of ours I would of listed you as well no problems at all

Rich

oops - looks like you took me too seriously. Of course you're going to suggest your dealers I'm not at all upset, I was just trying to get a plug in (geddit?)

:) :) :)

[size=-2]Note to self - use more smilies next time[/size]

Back
Top Bottom