Calling Steptoe...

Dave T

Reaction score
Hi there Steptoe,
I've seen a few (old-ish) posts about your stainless bolt kits. Do you still do them, and if so, how much for a kit for the 1200GS please?
Thanks in advance!
Dave.:beerjug:

Hi there Steptoe,
I've seen a few (old-ish) posts about your stainless bolt kits. Do you still do them, and if so, how much for a kit for the 1200GS please?
Thanks in advance!
Dave.:beerjug:

Much much much cheaper on ebay :augie

Only joking, before you go off on one I know the ebay ones aren't specifically for the GS :thumb2 :thumb2

Steppers will be right along once his hangover is gone, expect a reply by June!!!!!!!!!!

Only joking, before you go off on one I know the ebay ones aren't specifically for the GS :thumb2 :thumb2

!!

You call those few nuts and bolts a kit :augie . My kit weighs nearly 2 kilos :eek:

Need a 1200GS for a day to measure up all the fittings, then the 1200 kits will be on sale.

You call those few nuts and bolts a kit :augie . My kit weighs nearly 2 kilos :eek:

Need a 1200GS for a day to measure up all the fittings, then the 1200 kits will be on sale.

PM sent with a tentitive plan...

You can borrow mine if you want. Let me know when you need it.

So Steppers old pal, couldn't resist :D :D :D :D

As a word of warning to potential buyers.......get them now. Stainless prices are going through the roof at the moment. Our suppliers will only quote for 7 days!!!! All due to nickel price, shortages (no doubt engineered) and the thread of an EU anti dumping duty.

Get them now if ya can cause it won't be long before even the frugal Mr Steptoe suffers the fate of price increases.:thumb2 :thumb2

I'd buy a kit, but mines already stainlessed!!!

So Steppers old pal, couldn't resist :D :D :D :D

As a word of warning to potential buyers.......get them now. Stainless prices are going through the roof at the moment. Our suppliers will only quote for 7 days!!!! All due to nickel price, shortages (no doubt engineered) and the thread of an EU anti dumping duty.

!!

Tell me about it, all metal prices have been rising astronomically for at least 8 months -

The kits used to be £38, but stainless had gone up so much, i had to raise the price to £46.

Back
Top Bottom