Copying is the ultimate form of flattery...

Tobers

Reaction score
Well, that didn't take long. Some dodgy bloke from Scandinavia somewhere has made his own Tobinator.

Really good quality I think, judging from these shots :hapybnce:

tob2.jpg

tob3.jpg

Here's the bloke's site:

http://user.tninet.se/~uqv930t/bmwmod/bmwmodsw.htm

To think, I didn't patent it so as to ensure that if someone wanted to copy it, they could do. But a piece of meccano. Please...spare me.

To his credit, he does mention the Tobinator, but as I dont read Scandiwegian, I cant tell what he's on about.

Tosser.

You wait till you see the ones I'm knocking up in the shed at the moment, Three times as good as the original, and only costing 99pence.:D

Nooooooo

Aaaggh! You're all out to get me. I'm feeling victimised!

Right, I'm going for the luxury end of the market. I've done a major market survey and sectorised the dynamics of GS owners, and decided that only platinum and carbon-fibre will do from now on. I've acquired 3 metric tonnes of platinum for delivery next week, and have acquired sole use of the Williams F1 carbon moulding facilities and curing ovens. Just you wait..

In the meantime, my son Cameron, 8, will take over the lower end of the Tobinator market utilising his sophisticated Lego manufacturing capabilities. He has assured me that he will be able to push out 10000 units per week at 0.003pence per unit, but unfortunately they will all be bright orange with lots of little bobbles on.

Ah, bless

Tobers

don't take it personal

remember, Van Gogh was never recognised in his lifetime and Herr Diesel made no money out of his inventions.

Mind you, the former cut his ear off and the latter jumped to his death from a cross channel ferry.

:hapybnce:

Paul

Mine are made of unobtainium, impregnated with helium, and weigh less than air. When I post them out, I have to put a brick in the parcel, to keep them from floating away.

Vern said:
Mine are made of unobtainium, impregnated with helium, and weigh less than air. When I post them out, I have to put a brick in the parcel, to keep them from floating away.

As to cost then they must be worth their weight in gold, the postage would be for the brick only?

Back
Top Bottom