All the best to you both

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm probably too late with this as I'd say they've already headed west (& I doubt he'll be let near a PC for the next few weeks :augie ) but :

:rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose

Ladies & Gentlemen, would you be upstanding & raise your glasses in a toast & wish Loverly Lisa & The Bike Polisher all the very best for their impending nuptials

:beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug::beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

:hogroast :wave :hogroast

And Padge, if all else fails on the wedding night :rtfm

We'll see ya out on the bike when the kids turn 18 :augie

:hide

To Lisa & The Bike Polisher :beerjug:

Just remember ... your not on yer honeymoon all yer life :D

Have the best one :thumb2

Congrats lads,

Congratulations to the pair of ye, and don't mind what The Grumpy One
says about wedding cake. :augie :D
:rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose :rose

Ladies & Gentlemen, would you be upstanding & raise your glasses in a toast & wish Loverly Lisa & The Bike Polisher all the very best for their impending nuptials

Jockser, did the "Bike Polisher" help you out with those flowers ? :mmmm

Padge, look after that one. If she's daft enough to have ye, she's worth keeping :D

Best of luck till yez :thumb

Wow, that snuck up quick. Best of luck Padge :beerjug:

This is where the whole "start as you mean to go on" bit kicks in. :augie :augie

Imagine getting married on NW200 weekend. What the hell was he thinking about? :rolleyes: :nenau

All the very best Lisa & Paul from Mandy & me. :rose :kissy2 :kissy2

Cheers guys....
I'm sure you're not interested in the wedding photos, so I'll post some shots of the €700 lapdancer the lads hired for the stag weekend instead...:eek:

See ye all when I get permission to go out...:aidan :aidan :aidan

Best of luck Paul,remember the first 10 years are the hardest,its all plain sailing after that :) hopefully it wont be too long before she lets you out again.

does this mean bike is for sale:D :augie
just don't show up here some day with herself on the back:nono they will all start getting idea's :eek:

congratulations :wave

Back
Top Bottom