jason jesty wheelie king 'NOT'

Ash

Oh Yes....
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
ooooooowwwwwwww
61 mph in a 30 zone throw nuneham courtney on one wheel.:spitfire :spitfire
what a jerk.no wonder the fuzz are on our case.
he ended up with a suspened jail sentence and his bike is to be distroyed.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED:eek:

Hey bro, so this is what you do all day....... I'm still in the land of the yellow men, but head back to KL on Monday then will ride the GS to Singapore on Tuesday morning. Its about 400 km door to door, so a nice little run for the virgin.

On the subject of having the fuzz on our case, somes parts of Malaysia already have motorcycle lanes beside hyways... before you think great.. these are more like cycle lanes, luckily its only in city areas. China dosent allow bikes on hyways at all, so you have to stay to the shit B roads with the trucks.

Blighty is still relatively free, but the writing is on the wall....

be good

Hey bro, so this is what you do all day....... I'm still in the land of the yellow men, but head back to KL on Monday then will ride the GS to Singapore on Tuesday morning. Its about 400 km door to door, so a nice little run for the virgin.

On the subject of having the fuzz on our case, somes parts of Malaysia already have motorcycle lanes beside hyways... before you think great.. these are more like cycle lanes, luckily its only in city areas. China dosent allow bikes on hyways at all, so you have to stay to the shit B roads with the trucks.

Blighty is still relatively free, but the writing is on the wall....

be good

talk about the fuzz.
took the bike in for MOT before i go to italy and was given an advisory notice for- non standard silencer fitted.whatever next it's got the bs kite mark.
i just looked at the guy and larfed what a ferk whit.
when you take your car in do they do that 'no' unless it's a souped up one.
a jobs worth.
enjoy your ride to s/pore A xxx

Back
Top Bottom