Touratech 1200GSA at Snape Maltings

Johnny Boy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had a good day out last Saturday (12th) to Norfolk & Suffolk on my 1200GSA , I stopped at Snape Maltings early afternoon for a cuppa and saw a well used '06 reg. 1200GSA with lot's of Touratech goodies , looked like it had done quite a bit of off-roading. Was it you ?.

I live near the Bedfordshire / Northants border so rather than use the dull A14 I go through St Ives , Soham , Mildenhall , through Thetford forest and then onto one of my favourite roads - the A1066 from Thetford to Diss - an absolute cracker. I took the Yarmouth rd then via Bungay & Beccles to Southwold. Followed the coast (were possible) to Walberswick , Leiston , Southwold , Snape then to Orford. I then went back across country towards Mildenhall , Soham etc and back home. I reckon Cambs / Suffolk / Norfolk have got some of the best / quitest biking roads in the UK - and great fish & chips when you get near the coast. :thumb2

John

Hi Jonny,

If your out for a ride and want some company :( give me a shout, email is on my website below, i live in wootton. Just got back from morocco was a great trip, video for website coming soon. :thumb2

Regards

Mick

Back
Top Bottom